- Uses the leading hospital-grade technology (Masimo SET®) for accurately measuring oxygen saturation and pulse rate even during movement or low blood flow
- Display, track, trend, and share your data on compatible iOS devices through the free Masimo Personal Heath app
- Automatically store your data in Apple Health and TrainingPeaks
- Portable, lightweight and comes with a carrying case
- One year limited warranty
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) – Oxygen level in the blood to indicate changes due to heart or lung function, oxygen use by your body, or altitude.
- Pulse Rate (PR) – Number of heart pulses per minute to indicate overall fitness or exertion levels at any time.
- Perfusion Index (Pi) – Strength of blood flow to the finger to indicate changes in blood circulation.
From the Leader in Hospital Pulse Oximetry
Masimo is the leading brand of hospital pulse oximeters1 because they provide accurate measurements when other pulse oximeters fail by using revolutionary Signal Extraction Technology® (SET®). Masimo SET® uses five parallel signal processing engines that measure through challenging conditions, including movement and low blood flow. With iSpO2, the same high-performing Masimo SET® technology is available for general wellness and health applications.
Compatible with Android Jelly Bean*, KitKat, Lollipop, and Marshmallow: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (2014 edition), Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Nexus 9, Nexus 7, Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Huawei Ascend Mate 7, Droid Mini, Motorola RAZR M, Xiaomi Mi4, Micromax Canvas Juice 2, Micromax Unite 3
1 iData Research. U.S. Market for Patient Monitoring Equipment. 2014.
*No support with Jelly Bean 4.1 and 4.2 which is required for MightySat.