Meaningful data helps you understand what’s going on in your body that may be impacting your sleep.
Add to CartFree shipping on US orders
Sleep is vital to your physical and mental health. But feeling rested isn’t just about how much time you spend asleep. Monitoring your vital signs can help you uncover factors affecting your health.
at your fingertips
Lightweight, comfortable fingertip sensor worn for up to seven nights* measures your vitals while you sleep.
Hospital grade technology now available at home
A disposable wearable sleep monitor that uses the same clinically proven Masimo SET® technology to continually monitor three vital signs: Oxygen Level, Pulse Rate and Respiration Rate.
- Reusable chip, one-year warranty
- Free downloadable app
- Continuously measures your oxygen level, pulse and respiration rate
- Helps to see if disruptions are occurring
- Shows sleep quality trends, so you can see if your actions are having an impact
- Vitals are automatically compiled in a simple report each night and over the 7-Night Sleep.
- Sleep Improvement Tips provide suggested actions
Includes Masimo Sleep app
Available for Apple and Android devices.
- 1 disposable sensor (wearable for up to 96 hours of continuous use)
- Reusable chip
- Setup instructions
- Downloadable Masimo Sleep Mobile App
Together in Hospital
Together at Home
*Based on 96 hours of continuous use
For general wellness and health applications, including relaxation management.