Meaningful data helps you understand what’s going on in your body that may be impacting your sleep.
Sleep is vital to your physical and mental health. But feeling rested isn’t just about how much time you spend asleep. Monitoring vital signs can help you uncover factors affecting your health.
at Your Fingertip
Lightweight, disposable, comfortable fingertip sensor worn for up to seven nights* monitors your vitals while you sleep.
Hospital-grade technology now available at home
A disposable wearable sleep monitor that uses the same clinically proven Masimo SET® technology to continually monitor three vital signs: Oxygen Level, Pulse Rate, and Respiration Rate.
SpO2 feature that reflects the amount of useable oxygen in your blood as a percentage
The number of times your heart beat results in a pulse
The number of breaths you take each minute
- Technology that measures your oxygen level, pulse, and respiration rate
- Helps to see if disruptions are occurring
- Shows sleep quality trends, so you can see if your actions are having an impact
- Vitals are automatically compiled in a simple report each night and over the 7-Night Sleep
- Sleep Improvement Tips provide suggested actions
- Reusable chip, one-year warranty
- No charge downloadable app
Includes Masimo Sleep App
Available for iOS and Android devices
- One disposable sensor (that lasts up to seven nights)
- Reusable chip
- Setup instructions
- Downloadable Masimo Sleep Mobile App
Sensor Dimensions LxWxH
- Adhesive: 4 x 1.9 x 0.4 inches
- Cable Length: 14 inches
- Wrist strap length: 10 inches
- Chip: 1.2 x 1.3 x 0.3 inches
- Disposable sensor, battery intended for 7 nights, use, based on 96 hours of battery life
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free ground shipping on all US orders.
What is your returns policy?
You can return or exchange new, unopened Product purchased directly from Masimo within 30 days of the original purchase date. Please read our return policy for more details.
Is the sensor waterproof?
The sensor is water resistant (IP24 rating) – it can be worn in the shower but should not be submerged.
Is the system compatible with my smartphone?
Masimo Sleep is compatible with Android and iOS devices. View a list of compatible phone operating systems and versions.
How do I download the Masimo Sleep App?
Together in Hospital
Together at Home
- 1 U.S. News & World Report, Best Hospitals 2021 Edition.
- 2 Estimate: Masimo data on file.
- 3 Published clinical studies on pulse oximetry and the benefits of Masimo. SET® can be found on our website at http://www.masimo.com Comparative studies include independent and objective studies, which are comprised of abstracts presented at scientific meetings and peer-reviewed journal articles.
- * Based on 96 hours of continuous use.
- For general wellness and health applications, including relaxation management.