Radius T°™ Wearable
Now there’s an easier way to see when a fever spikes, so you know when to take action.
Free shipping on US orders
tracking for up to 8 days.
Wearable sensor lets you track
temperature even during sleep.
Easily track a fever’s
progress over time.
Automatically notifies your
smartphone if temperature is high.*
See how easy it is to
keep an eye on a fever
- Reliable accuracy**
- Comfortably worn on chest for up to 8 days
- Water resistant – can be worn while showering
- Fully disposable after use
- Seamlessly sends data to mobile device via Bluetooth®
- Can be used by anyone age 5+
Includes Masimo Radius T° app
Available for Apple and Android devices.
- 3 continuous temperature sensors (each wearable for up to 8 days & disposable)
- Setup instructions
- Downloadable Masimo Radius T° Mobile App
Temperature measurement accuracy
±0.18°F in the range of 77°F to 109.4°F
Upper chest, below the left collarbone
Product use/battery life
Minimum of 8 days (192 hours) of continuous run time
50°F to 104°F at ambient humidity
Who can use Radius T°?
Radius T° disposable sensors are indicated for use on adults and children ages 5 and up. The sensors should not be used by people who experience allergic reactions to adhesive tape.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free ground shipping on all US orders.
What is your return policy?
You can return or exchange new, unopened Product purchased directly from Masimo within 30 days of the original purchase date. Please read our return policy for more details.
Is the Sensor Waterproof?
The sensor is water resistant (IP24 rating) – it can be worn in the shower but should not be submerged.
Is Radius T° Compatible with My Smartphone?
Radius T° is compatible with Android and iOS devices. View a list of compatible phone operating systems and versions.
How Do I Download the Masimo Radius T° App?
Together in Hospital
Together at Home
* Mobile device must be within Bluetooth communication range and connected to temperature sensor to receive continuous readings and notifications. When not connected to your phone, the Radius T° Sensor stores at least 8 hours of temperature readings and will transfer that historical data to your phone when you reconnect.
** The laboratory accuracy of Radius T° is ±0.18°F (±0.1°C) for an input surface temperature range of 77°F to 109.4°F (25°C to 43°C).
Radius T° is not FDA 510(k) cleared. The device is marketed under the FDA’s Enforcement Policy for Clinical Electronic Thermometers During COVID-19.