Drug-Free Opioid Withdrawal Device
Helps reduce the symptoms of opioid withdrawal
The first FDA-cleared medical device for management of opioid withdrawal symptomsReference*
- Demonstrated in a clinical study to reduce withdrawal symptoms
- May provide relief from opioid withdrawal symptoms, in as soon as 20 minutesReference1
How does Bridge work?
Who Can Bridge Help?
Can be used by peopleReference three asterisks*** experiencing opioid withdrawal symptoms while:
- *Bridge is FDA cleared for the treatment of opioid withdrawal symptoms only. It is not intended to be used to directly treat opioid use disorders.
- two asterisks**Percentage reduction is based upon Clinical Opioid Withdrawal Scale scores monitored on 73 patients suffering from opioid withdrawal symptoms.
- three asterisks***Do not use if you have hemophilia, psoriasis vulgaris, or a cardiac pacemaker.
- reference 1 Miranda A, Taca A. Neuromodulation with percutaneous electrical nerve field stimulation is associated with reduction in signs and symptoms of opioid withdrawal: a multisite, retrospective assessment [published correction appears in Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse. 2018;44(4):498]. Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse. 2018;44(1):56‐63. doi:10.1080/00952990.2017.1295459
Clinical monitoring features of Bridge are restricted this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. See instructions for use for full prescribing information, including indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.