Drug-Free Opioid Withdrawal Device
Helps reduce the symptoms of opioid withdrawal
The first FDA-cleared medical device for management of opioid withdrawal symptomsReference*
- Demonstrated in a clinical study to reduce withdrawal symptoms
- May provide relief from opioid withdrawal symptoms, in as soon as 20 minutesReference1
How does Bridge work?
Who Can Bridge Help?
Can be used by peopleReference three asterisks‡‡ experiencing opioid withdrawal symptoms while:
- *Bridge is FDA cleared for the treatment of opioid withdrawal symptoms only. It is not intended to be used to directly treat opioid use disorders.
- two asterisks†Percentage reduction is based upon Clinical Opioid Withdrawal Scale scores monitored on 73 patients suffering from opioid withdrawal symptoms.
- three asterisks‡Do not use if you have hemophilia, psoriasis vulgaris, or a cardiac pacemaker.
- Reference 1 Miranda A, Taca A. Neuromodulation with percutaneous electrical nerve field stimulation is associated with reduction in signs and symptoms of opioid withdrawal: a multisite, retrospective assessment [published correction appears in Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse. 2018;44(4):498]. Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse. 2018;44(1):56‐63. doi:10.1080/00952990.2017.1295459